The Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board (APESB) is the Australian National Standards Setter who develops and issues Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards that apply to members of the three major Australian professional accounting bodies: CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia, and the Institute of Public Accountants.
This app is integrated with APESB s website and allows you to:
- Read updates on developments in Australian Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards;
- Obtain information regarding APESB s governance, Due process and work program;
- Access the APESB Standards and Guidance Notes which include the Code of Ethics, Quality Control and Risk Management standards, as well as, a range of professional standards addressing non-assurance services such Forensic Accounting Services, Valuation Services, Taxation Services, Financial Planning Services, Compilations, Trust Accounts, Insolvency Services and Due Diligence Committees;
- Access Exposure Drafts and information regarding current standard development projects;
- Read and view APESB s thought leadership activities, e-news, presentations and submissions.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
APESB Professional Standards is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
APESB Professional Standards (version 1.4) has a file size of 7.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.